Saturday, January 23, 2016

Q-Link Personal Review

I work with computers a lot and enjoy the stuff that I do. The problem is that my immunity and stamina are not what you would call optimal. There were times when I would feel slightly sick after sitting in front of a computer all day. One day, I came home from working in a computer lab and my mother was shocked when my face had a green shade to it. She immediately got me a Q-Link pendant to strengthen my body against all the radiation that I am exposed to.

Q-Link products act as a booster to a person's biofield. They contain a certain frequency that resonates with the body's electronic field. According to the brochure I got with the pendant, the Q-Link is meant to help the blood cells stay organized and regular shaped.

Ever since I started wearing my Q-Link, I have not had any comments about looking sickly after being surrounded by electronics. While this seemed like the Q-Link was working, I was a bit skeptical and thought it might just be a placebo effect. There is this drop arm test that people can use to figure out if their body is negatively affected by the item they are holding. When using the Q-Link, I get varied results.

Nowadays, I am a bit more confident that the Q-Link does work as the company claims. The reason being that my family chiropractor started to tell me to take off my Q-Link before treatment. He uses a variation the of drop arm test to determine which areas of the body need treatment. He said that while he can still work on my body, there is a chance the Q-Link might block some of my problems and he may miss those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment