Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Knight and Rogue Series

The Knight and Rogue series is written by Hilari Bell. I cannot compete with the official summary of this series, but here is my description:

The series tells the stories of two young adults. One attempts to do good deeds as a knight and the other attempts to keep his companion alive. They come from different walks of life, thus their views on the situation and the people around them provide a wonderful source of entertainment as they try to argue their point. In hindsight, the layout is almost like Don Quixote except easier to understand and funnier. The plot of each book can almost stand on its own, only requiring a bit of knowledge acquired from the previous. 

I read the first two books years ago and thoroughly enjoyed them. It was rather disappointing when I realized that there were only two and eventually I forgot about them. After a while, I became curious as to whether or not Hilari Bell has written any more books and I discovered that more has been added to the series!!

So now, here I am back at the beginning since I have forgotten the details of the first two books. To you who discovered this post, I hope you will enjoy my thoughts on the Knight and Rogue series.

The Last Knight
Chapter 1

Rogue's Home

Player's Ruse

Thief's War

Scholar's Plot

Lady's Pursuit


No comments:

Post a Comment